Friday, July 19, 2013

The hardest thing to do.(cause I don't want to lose you now)

What would be the hardest thing to do. Having to say goodbye when you are not ready. When you know it was not the time to say goodbye, but it occurred anyways. So maybe I should say goodbye. Take a deep breath, and think what do I want. It will be hard. But maybe I need some time to figure it out, it does not mean that it is the end but a time to reflect. But what can I do..I don't know how to communicate with you anymore. I don't want to lose you. NEVER. But it feels like you can't talk to me. I know we are not the perfect couple. We don't text each other 24/7 like other couples or are lovey dovey in public but we make it work. We love each other, we look out for each other. You make me laugh you make me a better person. You make me independent yet you are only a phone call away when I need you. However, it is difficult to be in a relationship. I love you never forget that. But there comes a time  where I feel lost and insecure. This isn't my first time done this road..I kind of know how it works. But I need to take pride in myself and know that I made so far without anyone by my side that my family loves and supports me and if one day you decide you do not need me in your life yes it will hurt yes I will cry but like past break-ups in my life I will pick myself from my knees but i get back on my feet and cannot loose my faith. So for all of you going through an emotional time in your life think and reflect ho strong you are and how far you have made it. 
                                                               xoxo,
                                                               bUmBlE bEe

No comments:

Post a Comment