Sunday, November 27, 2011

saying goodbye might be the hardest thing to do.

 I guess I knew things would be different this time. You are growing. You are experiencing love for the first time. I can't hold you back, but let you flourish. Let you take the path you choose. You seem a little restrained. You were afraid to. That things have changed. And they have. I'm still here, so are you. Time spent with you was too short. Sharing with the ones you love, of course I come second I understand they miss you and need you. I guess it is going to be different now. Some challenges here, some obstacles there. All I can do is be there to support you. But I cannot be afraid to speak and tell you that I am breaking too. That I am hurting too. Scared to loose you forever, scared of change. Scared it won't be the same with us anymore. People say, not to worry that you have been together so long that you can overcome anything. Then on the other side I have people feeding me poison,, doubts, infecting me asking em so she didn't call? she did not spend time with you? she did not come by? It sticks with me it bugs me... I shrug it off, but it does. Now that you found someone I fear what all best friends fear that I will be pushed aside. I won't be the one you count on anymore. Or worse that me and him won't get along..what then?what would I do? I can't fret about it but I do at times I honestly do.
                                                                                                xoxo,
                                                                                                bEe

No comments:

Post a Comment