Thursday, January 26, 2012

New beginnings.

 So here I am all alone now. This transition was more difficult that I could have imagined. I miss my family, like no other. Everyone here is of course sweet. But it's not my home. It's not my comfort zone. People tell me it would take time..I guess some are easier than others. And just when you think you have it all you are taken aback a few steps, when my sis did not want to talk to me because she thought I abandoned her. It crushed me, more than that it broke me. Sure she doesn't understand but it doesn't matter it still hurts for someone to think that you abandoned them. I love her to death. So here I go into this world and I hope I don't fall. Quoting B.O.B. "It was dream, just a moment, I was up so high, looking at the sky, don't let me fall." It seemed so far away now I'm here chasing after this ludicrous dream. To prove I belong here. But I do. I was made for this. What does not kill me makes me stronger. And even though it's hard and I might want to give, I know  I have people looking out for me. Keep me grounded.
Mantra for this week: Kelly Clarkson's Stronger
                                                                                                           xoxo,
                                                                                                            bumble bee

No comments:

Post a Comment