Thursday, January 5, 2012

New beginnings.

I guess it's an understatement to say I am nervous. To say that I am scared. To say I really feel like I might pee my pants. I might pee and shit at the same time. Yeah it's that bad. I am just nervous to be thrust into a world I have no control over. I am scared to see what will happen. To be left alone. I'm not really good at communication skills, but I guess its like my coworker said to me, "you have to get out of your bubble". And out I go. I guess writing does help reveal all this stress. I'm just worried, so many payments, so little time. I just don't know who to turn or where to turn to. Ahhh. I just need to ask for help. Help. Help. Help. I guess that did not work. Lol. Now to step two. Calling the school for help. Here I go wish me luck.
                                                                      xoxo,
                                                                     bee

No comments:

Post a Comment