Monday, October 28, 2013

Love is giving someone the power to crush you, but you trusting them not to do so. Yet, the person you love will hurt you, and if its someone you care about it will happen more than one time. It hurts the inner most parts of your being, when someone tells you they do not love you anymore. Or they chose you for convenience not for love. Take a step and look at yourself in the mirror. I see myself privileged and loved. I surround myself with people that I adore my support system. Because I am afraid to be alone, because my family has always stood by me. Unlike others, but that is not my fault. Do not blame for that. I am lucky, but you can't criticize me for the way I was raised and you were not. We all go through pain. I chose to turn to God. You deny your past and until you decided to face it for what it really was then you and I will never be happy. You will always be  jealous of the love and support I have and you lack. I want to incorporate you into my world but become more spiteful of what communities I built. Jealous. That is what you are. I know see it. I can hear it. Your jealous that my parents call to check up, that they want me home and now what is going in my life, how they play such a huge role in the person I am and how I love. How I can pick up a phone and call whomever I choose. I am privileged I know that but I always want u in my world. But you won't accept it because u see me spoiled. I am spoiled but fuck you because I worked my fucken ass off to be where I am today and not you or anyone is going to make me feel bad for that. No even you.

No comments:

Post a Comment