Wednesday, January 5, 2011

overwhelming.

It's overwhelming all of it sometimes, feeling that you might fail at something and the person that you must disappoint is actually yourself. School is overwhelming sometimes going back and forth and feeling always tired it sucks sometimes but, we have to keep going looking at the positives in life instead of the negative. I guess this blogs helps, I like to read along the way to relive stress but since finals are coming it it gets more stressful each day trying to make the grade because you don't understand the material and the teacher is not good at explaining it. I feel sorry for him, it seems that this is not what he wants to be doing... almost as he has given up in life which makes me sad because it makes me think  what made him get to this point. Sometimes I want to help him, but how do you help someone that does care anymore and makes so hard to reach out to them if they are not putting any effort into doing their job. Yet, I always believe their is good in people even int he tiniest bit there is something there, or maybe I'm just naive, probably. I've been through my set of challenges that you can't trust people it just makes me feel sad that some people are alone and that so many things happen they just don't care anymore. what do they believe in or look froward too? who do they look upon? I guess it just makes me sad...I wonder if they hope to be happy someday too. 
                                                                                  xoxo,
                                                                                    bee

No comments:

Post a Comment