Sunday, January 16, 2011

Random.

I love the feeling of knowing that I helped someone accomplish something they never thought was possible. It is the most amazing feeling that I have ever felt. In my freshmen year of high school, we have to do a physical education test where one of the criteria is to run the mile under a certain time. I was able to do my mile under 8 minutes, but there was this guy who could not do it. Yeah he slacked off, but I he really wanted to pass his mile test. He asked me for help to go running with him and I agreed, I pushed him hard to his limit never makinf him stop even to walk. My p.e. teacher is like your pushing him to hard, but I wanted him to pass once he was finished he made it at exactly 8:59, he shaved off about two minutes!!! Hr was soo ecstatic that he hugged me with a big smile and a "thank you". The feeling was undescrible, I know that I could never put into words how much it meant for me to help him pass his test.Because of me. I knew in that moment that being a teacher was the right choice for me, and that I didn't want to do anything else. Maybe its just me, but I know what I was meant to do with my lide, sure maybe I won't make a lot of money but at least I will be happy. Only life can tell what's gonna happen in the five to ten years all I can hope for is the best. Who knows what life might bring to me in the future all I know is as long is I have my family to support me and something to look forward to I'll be alright.
 xoxo,
bee

No comments:

Post a Comment