Saturday, February 5, 2011

Digression

Everyone has one, whether they choose to keep it a secret or not, everyone has to fear something. Franklin D. Roosevelt once said "the only thing we have to fear is fear itself". Yet as people we are imperfect we fear many things, that hold us back at times. We feel judge criticized by everyone around us, and dare not to show are true persona. I fear being judge, I don't have a high self esteem though I am slowly working on it I don't nearly have the confidence I wish I had, or the strength of people around me is what keeps me going. Yet, alone I need to find myself try it on my own to see if I can make. Who knows where this path will lead me to? All I know is when the time approaches I will know.So i keep coming back to this, now with something completely new. Ahhh I hate when I do this. But my mind is like this jumbled mess of spaghetti like my teacher has told me various time, there's just soo much going up in there...urggh too much to deal with. Thank goodness for music, I find myself listening to new tastes of music. I'm usually your Taylor Swift kinda girl now I'm listening to some other type of music that I never listen too. I guess you can connect to all different kinds of music. Woe is me..Focus..Focus..Focus. Don't give up. Breath. Laugh. Live.
                   xoxo,
                   bee

No comments:

Post a Comment