Monday, March 7, 2011

Help.

I'm sick of doing nothing. People tell me time and time again that this is happening that the world is changing. I answer I know, they look to me as if that's all I'm going to say. But I don't have the answers...what am I supposed to do?? Watching the series finally of Greek, made me realize as I watch how a fraternity fought to keep their house alive from a wealthy business owner who did not care of how much heart these brothers had for one another and their house. As I look at my house I wonder will I be standing where those KTT's were, watching their house be destroyed as a heartless oil owner tears down my house to build his commercial buildings and fancy neighborhoods. I cried because even though one of the brothers reached out to him he neglected it like he was nothing, just like the real world. People don't care. I'm sick of it. The fact that I'm going to watch these men tear it all down my HOME, the only place I have known where people built their community. Everyday I see it come apart so it will be torn apart to fix. Yet I stand here doing nothing. I hear what they say and they tell m, but what am I supposed to answer?! Will I stand in front of everyone as I watch my home come apart... yet I'm angered because I can't stand it. This is my home and because some wealthy business owners think I'm insignificant how can I change that. I'm venting yes..but I'm frustrated..I'm angered..I'm sad...but I'm torn. I fell like I'm abandoning it all...because I feel selfish...yet what can I do? P Lease tell me what can I do??
                                      xoxo,
                                      bee

No comments:

Post a Comment