Saturday, January 1, 2011

new year 2011

So I am writing this blog at almost 2:30 am, and I am not the least bit tired..wait till the morning. So as this year came to an end, I realize that I have grown so much and taken a few steps back along the way to. I learned that sometimes you can't get along with your parents, pushing people away will get you nowhere, and that I'm not a little kid anymore and don't have the privilege to runaway from things but I have to learn how to confront them straight on..which I am so awful at! While celebrating this new years I got a surprise visit from some old neighbors that I used to know my whole life, I remember running around with one of the kids we used to get along so well always hyper...he's so big now I cant believe that he's not a little kid anymore well neither am I..but still I guess it's kinda hard to know that our childhood ended a long time ago but proud to know that he is doing good in school just like me.=] So a new year brings new challenges, some goodbyes, some tough decisions that will be hard to make but as long as i have my family to support me and my bestie there to knock some since in me now and then I have to believe that things will be okay because if it's not then it's not the end just the beginning.
                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                                                xoxo,
                                                                                      Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment